Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby D's Quilt

I think to properly photograph quilts you are supposed to live in the country and have a clothesline. We live in the city and have community driers. Oh well.
I made this quilt and burp cloth for my sweet friend Martha. She is due with her third baby in September.















The pattern is called a Bento Box and if your husband is a spatial/mathematical genius like mine, you don't have to pay for the pattern! I loved working the the pink colors, they were so bright!





The back is a very bright pink flannel.






















Here is the quilt all folded up. I must say my binding skills have greatly improved from my first attempt. The burp cloth had the same coordinating pink and green colors.

I can't wait to meet their sweet baby, and to find out her name! They aren't keeping it secret, the just haven't decided. What a blessing children are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...