Saturday, November 14, 2009

No Zebras...

Were Harmed in the Making of this Crayon Roll.



















I made this for my friend Tiffani's little girl's 3rd birthday today. It was a big hit at the party. Isn't the zebra fabric wonderful! I've been hoarding it for years, and just started using it this week. I LOVE it!














I used this tutorial from Skip to my Lou. She has lots of excellent tutorials and fun crafts for kids and adults. I plan on making more; this one came out well, but there are a few kinks to work out, mostly spacing my lines so I don't end up with one short hole on one end, and one large hole on the other. And counting, apparently I need to work on that. 16 crayons in 15 slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...