Monday, March 28, 2011

Stepping Up

Peek-a-boo


Here she is, made with mostly a fat quarter pack from Wal-Mart (can't beat $7 of prematched fabric) and some other fabric from my stash. The only thing I had to buy was the thread I ran out of.


I have no idea who this quilt will end up going home to. I made it for the silent auction at my mom's school. I am very curious to see how much it brings in as I am planning on making a few quilts for some fundraising of my own.


I originally saw this pattern here on Cluck, Cluck Sew, and then shortly after Crazy Mom Quilts posted this tutorial.

And now I'm off to mail it to League City.

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful!!!! And such a good size. Thanks for sharing and have a great day! -Al

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...