Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Finished
Name Tag for Guild Meetings

Ongoing Projects:

     Farmer's Wife
I picked my farmer's wife blocks back up, and knocked out 5 blocks, using some of my new fabric in two of them. 






    In Color Order's HST 

March Block

New Projects:
    Anna Rae's Quilt   I began a quilt for one of my sweet friends who is pregnant with her first girl. Not sure if she reads my blog, but I don't want any spoilers. You can expect to see it in early summer.

No Progress:
Juice Boxes quilt
Oriental quilt
Double Hourglasses
Log Cabins quilt 
Modern BOTM



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. I like the friendship star, but the last one, I think it was HST in order (or something like that) makes my eyes go weird. It's like an optical illusion. You get way more done in your hobby than I even think of doing in mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...