Friday, February 22, 2013

She Still Sews

Despite what it may appear on my blog, I do in fact, still sew. I have 3 mostly finished (only lacking labels) quilts to show and one that I forgot to show months ago. The 3  need to be photographed better, and two need to be gifted before I can show them here. I also made a few other items as gifts that I plan on showing here soon.

My first attempt at concentric circle quilting


a sampler


I finally finished these blocks for the HST sampler and have plans for finishing it.




I made this giant zipper pouch for a friend's birthday. There wasn't a significant amount of forethought in this one, I just kinda made it as I went along. The back is my favorite part. 

I am so glad to be back at it! My fabric baskets are overflowing (as is my whole sewing space really). Hopefully I will make a few dents in my stash soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...