Friday, June 19, 2009

Ragged Squares Quilt

I think I'm in love. With Quilting.
I am working on a Ragged Squares Quilt for Daniel's toddler bed, though I think it will be done well before he's ready for a toddler bed. My strips are sewn, and tomorrow I'll sew them together to make the top. Then I need to make the back, which will be a pieced back with some blue orange flame print! I'm not looking forward to the binding. Not sure what fabric I'll use, but I'm not excited about hand sewing it.
What do you think? Isn't it beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    I love the quilt. You have inspired me to start quilting. I started a ragged squares quilt on Tuesday and am almost ready for the binding. I have 8 more squares to quilt. Thanks for the idea. I have always loved puzzles and everyone kept telling me that quilting was sort of like puzzles, only I was too lazy to take lessons. So trial and error and a blog works for me.
    Terese

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...