Friday, April 20, 2012

Finish Up Friday

These quilts have been done for a while now, but as photography and documentation are part of the process, things weren't quite complete.

This quilt was inspired by one from Cluck Cluck Sew

It was so windy I could hardly keep it on the line!

I used many of the same prints as were in my Kaleidoscope quilt. The back was a fun print I picked up on clearance at JoAnns a while back.


This baby was started in 2010 I think. I got stuck at the back. I wanted to use flannel and make more presents, but I just didn't have the right amounts of the right fabric. I finally got over it and finished it up in January. Because of the wind, I didn't get more pictures, but I did tons (for me) of free motion quilting within each block. I was pretty sick of it by the end. I think I'm more of a meander girl. But every now and then it's good to try something new.

I could just squeeze this little cutie!

1 comment:

  1. Both quilts are nice, but I especially like the Christmas one! Along with that cute kid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...