I started this quilt about 6 weeks ago and finished it about 1 week ago. The binding took quite a bit of motivation. I made 2 inch binding, mainly because my only ruler at the time was only 2 inches wide. It was tight to work with, but came out nicely and went faster than the green faux quilt I made.
I didn't post this sooner because whenever Daniel naps I've been working on two other quilts. And since they are both gifts, I can't show you pictures either! One is a Bento Box and the other is a Disappearing Nine Patch. The Bento Box needs to be basted, quilted and bound. And the Nine Patch still needs more squares to finish the top.
This will be for Daniel when he moves up to the toddler bed.
I love how it came out, so bright!
My corners still need some work...
See its progress here. Thanks so much to Crazy Mom Quilts for the tutorial.