Friday, May 27, 2011

2 by 2

Another finish!! I made this quilt top in one day following a pattern I found in a magazine. The backing, quilting and binding also went together quickly.


Scrappy binding, all-over free motion



Who built the ark? Noah! Noah!




In came the animals, two by two, the hippopotamus and kangaroo.



Sometimes I wonder why Noah's Ark is so popular for children.
The animals are great, I get that, but what about the worldwide destruction?



Genesis 6:5 The LORD saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.
13: So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth. 17: I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. 18: But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark.
7:23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

But praise the Lord for sparing Noah and his family! What mercy when he saves sinners whose thoughts without his intervention are only ever evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...