Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday

My friend Amy, (who blogs at Maker Mama) hosted a craft night on Friday and I was so excited to be in town for it! I worked on figuring out some math on a few farmer's wife blocks, and cut the fabric for about 6.

I really like how this one came out. And it's all fabric I bought from a gal at our guild!

This is where I started to realize I have lots of busy fabrics. Perhaps I should invest in some solids...


And here I realized that I really need to get some solids. This just has too much going on! I couldn't even sew it together.

I made these for my nephew using this tutorial.

And I made this for Tiffani's birthday using this great tutorial. I will defiantly make more of these!

Our Fort Worth Modern Quilt Guild is doing a block of the month, and I didn't care for the one slated for this month, so I chose this block instead. 




Check out what Amy did with the scraps I left at her house!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I love all your projects, especially the letters! Such a cool gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my project Jess--and thank you for the scraps! I'm so glad you got to come to craft night. And your squares are looking great--I'm sure it'll all come together beautifully in the end.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...