Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mini Finishes!

I am always in the middle of several things at once! Here are a few finishes from the past few months.

A little mug rug using some scraps and a verse from a sweet song/scripture.

Another mug rug featuring part of my favorite Bible verse, 1 Peter 1:6 (&7)



I made this for my sister-in-law. She cried when she opened it. She gets the award for consistently best reaction.

This was made for my niece. 

A crinkly, lovey Steggy for Eli.



My completed mini for the FWMQG wonky paint chip challenge.

A couple more mug rugs. Practicing some free motion quilting. Click to enlarge.

I regret not getting better pictures of this before sending it off. It's a pillow I made for a friend's soon expected baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...