Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Day

Today Daniel got to hang out with two of his best buds while their mom and dad were out.

Allie and Isaac are twins one month older than Daniel. Their mama Erin and I met while we were pregnant and really bonded while trying to walk off baby weight after they came. I must say she did much better than I did! We had a blast today. The counter was a big hit. Go figure. I gave them each their milk and a magazine and they loved it.






























I also finished binding this quilt. I LOVE this tutorial on machine finishing the binding. So many quilters claim they love hand finishing the binding. I personally don't think I'll ever do it by hand again. This way is faster and comes out much neater for me.








What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...