Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wish List

This week I have been watching an 8 month old little boy for some friends whose regular sitter is out of town. Tommy said I could use the money they pay me at my discretion (he's great, I know).

I am having trouble deciding.

I am tempted to spend it all here:







and here:






But I've also had my eye on this:















along with some melamine plates from:







But then I noticed that Aldi is selling:









And I thought we could use some:








to spruce up the outside.

And Tommy will be doing this soon:














So I probably need to get him something too.

I think I need a job.

1 comment:

  1. You have a job... you need a benefactor with money. That's what grandparents are for.

    I figure the time spent lovingly nurturing and raising Daniel will be priceless. There's a huge dividend coming from all the love you give him now.

    I never really knew my mom, because she was always working.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...