Monday, March 24, 2008

Sonogram

I was supposed to have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow, but she had to cancel, so I called to reschedule. I asked if we could just do same time, same day, but a week later. And as it turns out... that's sonogram day! Because it's a birthing center, they don't always have someone there doing sonograms, so they have special days every so often when anyone who wants one can come in. April Fool's happens to be the one that falls near 20 weeks.
I don't know what all they do during a sonogram, besides try and figure out if it's a boy or a girl. They look at the heart and spine to make sure everything's growing as it should, and I guess I'l figure out what else.
We can bring a VHS, and they'll record it for us, and we'll get pictures.
I must say, I'm way more excited than I thought I'd be. But I think that if we can't tell the gender, then we'll just find out sometime in August when the baby makes his or her appearance.
In other news, sleeping on my side is awful; I want to eat everything I see, and often do; and I've got a much more noticable bump (to me anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...