Sunday, November 16, 2008

Facelift

Yep, it's the same blog, just switched up the colors and layout.
It's been a pretty boring weekend, haven't gotten out much except to work yesterday where I gift wrapped 40ish Christmas presents, and to church today.




Daniel always looks good for church. Tommy called him his little Ninja Turtle in this outfit.











I made some pumpkin pancakes in lieu of fall and cooler weather. They were only okay.







Daniel has been rolling up on his side lately.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree somewhat with Tommy. Although the Lincoln Green outfit makes me think more along the line that he could be in Robin Hood's band of merry men in Sherwood. "Little Friar Tuck-me-in."

    I like the rolling onto his side picture. He's so cute. Before long he'll be rolling completely over and then the fun part of parenting begins... worry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...