Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Feel free to join in if you need some blog inspiration! Thanks Tiffany!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I am a professional wrapper, thank you very much!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, they got me at pre-lit.
3. When do you put up the tree? Before Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? In the new year
5. Do you like eggnog? not so much
6. Favorite gift received as a child? good question
7. Hardest person to buy for? My father-in-law
8. Easiest person to buy for? myself... err, I mean Tommy
9. Do you have a nativity scene? we have several, but I only put one out this year, and I'm not sure it's even my favorite
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I enjoy opening them
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a re-gifted re-gift, with a card addressed to a person I'd never heard of from a person I'd never heard of enclosed
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I never stop
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but I try to avoid what happened in #11
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? Handel's Messiah
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Who?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing at the moment, our last angel was retired, and I haven't found any good replacement
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? with my family on Christmas Eve and Tommy's family Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year. The Christmas Shoes Song
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have no theme
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Tamales
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My advisor to email me and say "We reviewed your transcript, and you have enough credits for graduation, please reply with your address so we can mail your diploma."