Monday, January 12, 2009

Books for Spring

Tommy bought 3 used books and 3 new books for $119.02
He is taking:
Hebrew II
Advanced Expository Preaching
Intro to Missiology

I'm thinking his semester will rival last. (Which was his best to date!)

I bought 4 used books and 2 new books for $360.39
I am taking:
Psychology of Personality
Sociology of Individual and Society
Sociology of the Family
Intro to Women's Studies

The more I think about it, the more anxious I become.
Women's Studies!? for which I need the book Feminist Theory. How's submission for a theory?
And Family? Dad, Mom, Kids. Do I get an A?
Personality? how about bound to sin?
Individual? Not I, but Christ.

I'm reminded of that feeling you get before you dive to the bottom of the pool. Deep Breath. Will I make it to the bottom and back again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...