Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Gospel


is like a stereogram.

Seeing the big picture doesn't always come easy for me. I have to really focus and think on it.
And sometimes I do. I see it.
And it's incredible.
But just as quickly I loose focus, and it's gone. There's no doubt in my mind that it's still there, even when I can't see it. Each time I go back, it's bigger and more incredible. I can't help but be in awe of those moments when all the pieces come together and everything fits.

Ephesians 3:17 -19 And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

3 comments:

  1. Nada... nothing!

    May be it's my presciption or the monitor resolution.

    May be seeing the real picture might be different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it! Finally! (I thought it was because it was on a computer screen yesterday.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Tiffany made me go back and try again. After a long while my eyes relaxed and I finally saw the image.

    My head hurts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...