My crafty to-do-list grows faster than I can knock things off! I hosted a craft night last Saturday and didn't get much accomplished craft wise, but had an excellent time with some of my favorite ladies.
Trinity, Kaitlyn, Rachel and Twyla discussing their crafty schemes.
Martha and Tiffani; veteran crafter and beginning sewer.
1. Back, baste, quilt and bind quilt for friend getting married by October 15.
2. Bind 3 quilts that lack only binding
3. Make pillowcases for our bed and for Daniel's bed
4. Make hooded towels with initial appliqué
5. Design and make a fall bunting, like these.
6. Finish making 9 patches and make into a quilt
7. Make Daniel's second year album
8. Appliqué pillow cover to go with the other 2 I made.
9. Make rag quilt letters
10. Visit Goodwill
I'm kinda glad I don't have a little girl or I imagine most of my time would be spent making her clothes! There just isn't much to make for boys.
And pretty soon I'm going to have to start thinking harder about Christmas!
And I'm toying around with the idea of doing some kind of felt food swap. Yummy.