Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all

The Farmer is trucking his pumpkins and gourds into town.

I wish I could say I haven't blogged in 2 weeks because I've been busy crafting, but that would be a lie. But I've got my game face on this week and hope to get a few things knocked out.

In other news, I have decided it is officially fall. I made this decision upon reviewing our electric bill for September and came to realize that it is less than half of the August bill. Some days we don't even turn on the AC. But I could still stand for the temperatures to drop another 10-25 degrees from the mid 80s averages we've been having.

Last week we went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch with some friends and enjoyed the free bounce houses and hayride.


Check out the carving on that tree! And U.R. Nex's tombstone.

The pumpkins were way over priced (we're talking $20-$30 each!) But Daniel had fun trying to pick them up. "Heaby!"

This was probably the coolest part of the patch. Too bad we didn't get a family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...