Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday #4

Things are in various stages this week. I ended up taking quite a break from sewing, partly because of a 2 week trip to San Antonio and partly because I'm lame.

 While I was in San Antonio, I picked up a few new fabrics. The 5th, 6th and 8th from the top all came from 7th Heaven. The 3rd from the bottom is from Hobby Lobby and I also pulled out a few from my stash. Not sure what pattern I want to use these for, but right now they are just marinating in the creative juices.


 This is what I'm actively working on. Love the part when you really see the blocks start to come together.


 These guys still need to be basted. The bane of my quilting existence.


I scored this lot from the JoAnns that is liquidating near me. 5 zippers and about 4.5 yards of fabric all for less than $15. Signs said it was all half off, but my original total was close to $45. Pretty sure I'll be back before they close! I am thinking of making some pouches with some of this.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I love all the fabric! Especially the lot at the bottom of your post. Love the yellow/gray/white swirly bubbly print!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...