Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday #5

I finished piecing this top and put some boarders on it. It's now waiting for a back. It's not my usual colors, but it looks pretty cheerful, and that's always my thing.


This guy is always a work in progress!!


 I made these the last couple days. Used these tutorials: 

I like the first one the best, though it took the longest. Putting interfacing on both the outside and lining fabric is the best way to go. I'm thinking I need some larger zippers!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I really like the off-set square in square pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pouches--it makes me want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for using my tutorial - its really great to see the fabrics other people use and how they look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...