Saturday, April 28, 2012

Concentric Squares

I wouldn't be a good quilter if I wasn't in the middle of more projects than I could count would I? 
Here is another to add to the list. A twin size quilt for Daniel. We hope to move him to a twin bed by the end of the year (hopefully well before that, but we'll see). So a twin size bed needs a twin size quilt and his toddler quilt just won't cut it. 

These are some of my inspiration pictures. Concentric squares. Tommy's talking me through the math, and we're thinking of blocks with mostly multiples of 12. Plus 1/4 inch seam allowances. Uck. At least I'm thinking of it on this end.


These are the fabrics I'll be working with. They are mostly from the Mastermind collection at Connecting Threads. I can't wait!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...