Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Because I'm working on a few gifts right now, this might not look like much, but I've been plugging away on several projects. I am also brewing some ideas for a big boy quilt for Daniel, as we're talking of moving him into a twin bed sometime.

Ongoing Projects:
Farmer’s Wife Quilt Along- These are new since my last WIP post, but not recent. I have 25 blocks total now.

1. 102- Whirlpool, 2. 111- Wrench, 3. 12- Broken Sugar Bowl, 4. 103- Whirlpool

Sew Mama Sew’s Modern BOM- Fortunately this block seemed to have a lot of much needed wiggle room.
September Modern BOM

Anna Rae’s Quilt- all the blocks are sewn, but it still needs a fair amount of work. Unfortunately, I can't show it off yet, perhaps next month.

In Color Order’s HST- April block is finished.
April Block


No Progress:
Oriental quilt
Double Hourglasses
Log Cabins quilt

New:
Kait’s Quilt- to be unveiled in June. I am hoping to have the top completed to show off at our guild meeting tomorrow night!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...