Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Watched

Our fine feathered friend is back. Jessi has already blogged about my being startled on Saturday by a flurry of feathers coming from a potted plant on our porch, but since then I was afraid I had scared the birds away. But, as I was reading a book on the porch tonight, I noticed I was being watched intently. The bird was not so flighty today, and cooperated as I ventured back and forth between the porch and apartment to take a couple pictures. While God's eye is on the sparrow, this dove's eye was always on me. I hope it stays a while.

1 comment:

  1. While God's eye is on the sparrow, this dove's eye was always on me.

    Very Nice.

    I guess he had a bird's-eye-view of the Hard household.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...