Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Ride

About a month or so ago I sold my Neon which I have had since '99. It was tough watching it drive away. But now I am the happy owner of a new (to me) truck! It's a '94 Ford F-150 Super Cab, with relatively low miles, a 5.0 V8, Automatic, and a great 9low) pricetag.

It even came with a girl in it! She's cute, isn't she?

When we bought it Friday afternoon, it had the spare on, missing one of the aluminum wheels. So today I purchased the correct wheel and a tire this morning, but that leaves a few things to see if I can fix. For one, the cruise control doesn't seem to work. Second, the radio doesn't work...but the CD player does, so it might be a loose antenna wire. Everything else seems to work right, so I'm quite happy with it.

On another note, www.Craigslist.com is where I both bought and sold my vehicles. Check it out sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...