Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finds

My first find is some cute and super cheap baby clothes at Kohl's. I got 4 outfits for my baby, and 4 for a friend who found out she's having twins!

I got all 4 of these outfits for less than $12! I also bought my first pack of diapers last night, they were on sale and I had a coupon. I've had several friends tell me what a good idea it is to stock up some before baby comes so you aren't as overwhelmed all at once.





My second find was actually Tommy's find.

He went outside with a load of laundry this morning and was started by several birds on our porch. Apparently, they were/are in the process of building a nest in one of my plants!










My last find was the cord to my camera. On Christmas Eve last year I didn't have the card in my camera and so the pictures I took saved directly to the camera, and I needed the cord to get them off.

From left to right: Tito, Kaitlin, Sarah, Me, Nathan, and Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...