Friday, December 16, 2011

Istanbul Part 3: Us at Hagia Sophia

Once Tommy and I got back in the states, we hit the ground running. A trip to San Antonio to get Daniel, family staying with us for a few days, and Christmas to get ready for! And I'm working part time gift wrapping again. So blogging sort of fell behind. 

These pictures were supposed to be part of the last post, but I guess I didn't know what I was doing. So here they are now. Proof we were actually there.

 One of my favorite shots of the inside of Hagia Sophia


Tommy standing in front of the spot the imam leads muslims in prayer. This is obviously not original, but is also not a working mosque, or church. 


Me standing upstairs. Can you see the jet lag?


me and some big bell, haha


This was the courtyard area that baptisms were done in

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...